Cleaning Up Maritime Industries with Solid-State Sodium Batteries
LiNa Energy to host webinar on the potential future application of its solid-state sodium batteries within the maritime industry.
Lithium batteries (LiB) have not been adopted in maritime applications due to serious, unresolved safety issues- unlike LiNa’s solid-state sodium battery batteries. Interested to hear more about the commercial and technical viability of LiNa’s battery solutions for maritime applications? Join us online at the workshop on the 25th of April at 3:00 PM.
We welcome your questions for the Q&A session which will follow the presentations, either by return email or on the day.
- Andrew Kennedy – Professor of Advanced Manufacturing at Lancaster University
- Robert Osborne – Support and Innovation Engineer at Bibby Marine Services Limited
- Richard Dawson – Chief Technology Officer at LiNa Energy
- Jamie Smith – Senior Research Scientist at LiNa Energy
- Will Tope – LiNa Commercial Director