LiNa moves out of university incubator into dedicated state-of-the-art facility
LiNa is pleased to announce the move from Lancaster University into a new dedicated 4,500 sq ft facility located in White Cross business park.
Based in the heart of Lancaster, White Cross was once part of Lancaster’s cotton and linoleum industry and was built between 1854 and 1880. Today, it comprises 300,000 sq ft of space, and is home to 130 businesses.
This is a significant milestone in the journey for LiNa. Since incorporation, LiNa has been based at the University’s state-of-the-art incubator centre on campus, cTAP, which has proven to be a fantastic first home for us.
During the summer, as the technology began to make significant strides and also looking to the future, it became apparent that the time has come for LiNa to ‘fly the nest’ and we are delighted to have made the move from campus to White Cross into a new, state of the art facility.
– Gene Lewis, Chief Executive Officer
Having signed the lease in early September, construction and fit out commenced and completed on time and on budget. The new facility houses state-of-the-art battery processing laboratories and testing facilities that will accelerate commercialisation of LiNa’s solid-state sodium battery technology.